Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Inri Read Theory reading assessment comprehension online Thursday 22 June 2017

Inri Thursday 22 jun 2017
Read Theory reading assessment  comprehension online

Picture below:
Screenshot 2017-06-22 at 09.11.08.png
On reading comprehension I have been learning my reading and when I felt going on reading comprehension It was very interesting when i had to challenge myself on reading comprehension. When i went online reading comprehension I have been answering the question and following the words on the line but It wasn’t that easy for me to try and answer the question.


When I went onto the reading comprehension I have been knowing that I have been learning my reading comprehension online and so that i could learn more better than everyone else. But when I tried going onto reading comprehension It felt like when I was doing my reading on a book.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment