Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

story about when I didn't come to school but I stayed in rotorua

Inri Wednesday  28 June 2017

Inri’s story about When I didn’t come to school but I stayed in rotorua.

On sunday morning I got up and  went to rotorua when we stop at rotorua we went to go and other family. When we stop at rotorua me and my two sisters and my cousin had a race to see if someone could get to the car but when we had a race I started to do a flip and landed on my arm but when I moved my leg I was really sore for me to move my legs. but when my brother and my cousin helped me up they told me to jump and started to hop. But when my mum  saw my crying I had to sit by her and making sure if i am okay.

But on the next day I got up and started to talking to my mum I said to my mum what are you doing today and she said to me that she had to go to Opotiki to sart out what was going on with my cousin that lives on a farm. But when me and my  two sister stayed in rotorua we had to take my little sister to the docturs and they had to check her leg if they getting worst or not. But I had to come and see what the docturs had to do with my sister leg.

On the next day my mum and her sister went ot ruatoki to see my other big cousin but when they got there they were talking to my cousin and saying to him if he could let his brother stay at his for the night.  my mum and sister came back  around 4:00 in the morning while I was still sleeping on the bed. But when got up we left rotorua around 7:30 and had to back to auckland to see how my cousin was feeling and my so as my little ness. Just before we came back we had to come back and visit my nefew and my little ness.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment