Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

write about our emotions


          WALT- write a story about your. emotions.

Success Criteria:
- I must have an interetsing story.
- I must use strong vocab in my story.
- I must use show not tell for my story when I am making writing.
-

I was home alone in the house watching my favourite t.v. programme and the was called the lord of the rings. When my emotions changed It felt like I was dreaming in a other world but when I had a  feeling my emotion said to me that i have gone to coolest places like new york everywhere in the world.

As I came back my feelings were pretty strong when i went for more adventure when I was dreaming in the future as I was watching my favourite programme on t.v. but as I was watching the lord of the rings and It looks like i was reading a book about the lord of the ring and It was very interesting when I was watching my favourite programme. Just before my favourite programme was about to finish i realized that programme was about to go of but then I think the programme was still going when the t.v. was still on.



Just when i was watching my programme I realized that my favourite programme was about to come on but then I had to go back into my emotions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment